Early Bird discounted registration extended to March 22 for popular enterprise software development and delivery event
PORTLAND, Ore., March 9, 2017 – IT Revolution (http://itrevolution.com), the industry leader for advancing DevOps, today announced the second round of speakers for DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2017 (DOES17) and also extended Early Bird discounted registration pricing to March 22 (http://bit.ly/DOESEURreg). The newly added conference speakers have extensive experience implementing DevOps at large, complex organizations in the US, UK and Continental Europe.
Hosted by IT Revolution and premier sponsor HPE Software, the second annual DevOps Enterprise Summit London event will be held June 5 and 6 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre. Blind Bird tickets have sold out and Early Bird registration is highly encouraged as the conference is anticipated to sell out early.
Newly Added Speakers Include Leaders from Telecom, IT Services, Media, Government and Financial Services
The second round of speakers to be included in the DOES17 London program include:
- Alexa Alley, DevOps Program Manager, Hearst Business Media
- Dr. Tuuli Bell, Partner Account Manager, EMEA, Tasktop
- Amine Boudali, Core Banking Programme Platform Lead, Nordea
- Tom Clark, Head of Common Platform, ITV
- Sam Guckenheimer, Product Owner, Visual Studio Team Services, Microsoft
- Andrea Hirzle-Yager, Head of department, IT, Allianz Deutschland AG
- Bruno Meniere, Orange DevOps Country Delivery Programme Director, Orange
- Mayank Prakash, Chief Digital and Information Officer, Department for Work and Pensions
- Etelvina Melo Pires, Agile and DevOps Transformation Agent, Orange
- Jose Quaresma, DevOps Lead DK, Accenture
“I’m delighted to announce these talented technology leaders as speakers at the DevOps Enterprise Summit London. They will share their experiences, lessons learned and insights on how they’ve been using DevOps principles and patterns to transform their organizations,” said Gene Kim, founder of IT Revolution and co-author of “The Phoenix Project” and “The DevOps Handbook.” “As they share their stories, we have the opportunity to integrate those learnings on our own transformation journeys.”
DOES17 Live Video Chat
On March 1, Gene Kim was joined by fellow programming committee members Cornelia Davis (Pivotal), Jonathan Fletcher (Hiscox) and Jonathan Smart (Barclays) for a “Deep Dive into DevOps” video chat. Panelists reflected on the 2016 London event, shared insights about the upcoming event this June, and discussed new ideas for immersive conference programming. The full discussion can be viewed here: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_YcdOsIxUc).
For more information about DOES17 London, please visit: (http://events.itrevolution.com/eu/).
About IT Revolution
IT Revolution assembles technology leaders and practitioners through publishing, events, and research. Our goal is to elevate the state of technology work, quantify the economic and human costs associated with suboptimal IT performance, and to improve the lives of one million IT professionals by 2017.